Premae Anti-Allergen Harmony Creme Balm - Treating Eczema - Review

I just wanted to write a quick review on this gorgeous product from http://premaeskincare.com/.

I recieved Harmony Creme Balm in an old Glossybox, but never got round to using it. I found it a few days ago and have really enjoyed using it.

Premare says that this balm will ''soothe and texturise your skin with this conditioning moisturizer, hydrating yet mattifying. Excellent for combination skin and adult acne.'' I have to agree with these statements; it's very soothing even on my patches on eczema. The texture is quite dense and creamy, just as you'd expect a 'balm' to be. There isn't much of a scent (which is a shame as I'm a lover of heavily perfumed moisturizers), although I'm quite keen on this aspect of the creme as the lack of scent makes it feel pure and simple. It's also suitable for vegans, which also gives the impression of a truly honest product. I can't comment too much on the mattifying properties as I haven't been using it much on my face. However, if I were to take a guess, I would say it is mattifying because of the thick, balmy texture. 

I believe this creme is actually for the face, however, I have been using it inside my elbows and behind my knees where my skin is really irritated. So far, it's really soothing the sore skin and making sleep much easier because I don't itch if I apply this before I go to bed. The directions on the pot ater to ''use daily after cleansing and toning', so if you are going to use this on your face, stick to this ritual - i'm pretty sure it will do it's job. I'm currently testing it out on discoloured areas/acne scarred areas of my face and hope to see results soon.

It's relatively expensive at £35 for 30ml, but, if you suffer with your skin I would take a chace and buy it - it's worked wonders for even my (pretty bad) eczema. I hope it works for you too!

xo

1 comments:

  1. amazing review!

    Thank you,

    Clare - Founder of Premae Skincare

    ReplyDelete

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About