The [AMAZING] GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate Treatment Review

I have recently spent way too much on a facial treatment. However, this treatment isn't just a treatment. It's a savior of skin, so I thought I'd share how well it works with you here.

I searched for reviews on this product quite extensively before I actually tried it myself and I have to say, I didn't find a negative review. The only negative to this product, in my opinion, is the price. It's not accessible to everyone and I know that many of you have been purchasing the trial sized version as it's more affordable. However, this is fine and it's actually a pretty cool strategy to sell a trial size of such an expensive product. So thank you, GlamGlow.

I'm just going to make a few points on the benefits of this mask and how I used it.

  • First, I cleanse my face thoroughly. Next I mix the mask with a spatula and put a very thin layer all over my face and neck, avoiding the eye area.
  • At first the mask will tingle (as the name suggests). Don't worry - this means it's working.
  • It's very quick drying - I didn't want to leave it on much past the 10 minutes as it does get very tight on your skin (don't try to smile whilst it's on...).
  • I use warm water to wet the product on my face and rub in gentle circular motions - this will exfoliate your skin before you rinse it all off.
  • Next, I take a muslin cloth and hot water and gently wipe the wet mask off.
  • Sometimes I used a sheet mask straight after I take this one off, a cooling mask, rose or aloe vera is a good choice to cool and refresh your skin.
  • Tone, moisturize and finish!
So that's that. I would definitely encourage anyone to try this product as well as the other items GlamGlow has to offer. You can have a closer look at the whole collection here.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About